Oneida Nation reveals Chittenango casino venue names The Oneida Indian Nation revealed the names and themes of the venues at its new $20 million Yellow Brick Road Casino under construction in Chittenango. In celebration of L. Frank Baum’s classic book, “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,” all of the venues hew to the Oz theme:
• The Wizard Hall: A 500-seat bingo hall.
• Dorothy’s Farmhouse: From comfort foods to classic favorites, this counter-service restaurant will offer a variety of grill and deli-style options, including burgers, hotdogs and grilled chicken sandwiches, as well as dinner entrees. Open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Wicked Good Pizza: A family-friendly sit-down and take-out pizza restaurant serving New York-style pizza and chicken wings. Open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (till midnight Friday, Saturday)
• Heart and Courage Saloon: A large selection of draft and bottle beers, plus mixed drinks. This country-western style bar will feature live entertainment from local musicians. Open weekdays noon to midnight, weekends from noon to 2 a.m.
• Winged Monkey: A corner bar concept featuring cocktails. Open weekdays from noon to midnight, weekends from noon to 2 a.m.